Monday, June 1, 2015

Journey of Atonement

Dwityayoga H Yunanto
JOURNEY OF ATONEMENT
PLAYERS
SYLLANIUS, 205 years old. Young adult appearance. Champion of Sheogroth. Brown, short hair. Brown eyes. White skin. Scars all over the face and body. Tall, well-built body, wearing a set of heavy, bulk steel armor. Carrying a sword.
ARKANSUS, no particular age. Mature adult appearance. Chief Deity of Sheogroth. Long, white hair. Pale skin. White eyes (white like blind eyes). Tall, bulk body. Wearing a set of heavy, bulk gold armor and a black crown. Carrying a greatsword.
CAZHIN, no particular age. Mature adult appearance. Deity of Sheogroth. Long, black hair. Dark gray skin. Red eyes (absolute red, no iris). Medium, slim body. Wearing a set of expensive-looking robe.
ALERI, no particular age. Adult appearance. Deity of Sheogroth Beautiful. Long, red hair. Bright white skin. Red eyes. Medium, slim body. Wearing a set of expensive-looking dress and a tiara.
VAKANTOR, no particular age. Elder appearance. Chief God. Short, grey hair. Pale skin. Grey eyes. Tall, average body. Wearing a white robe and a crown.
SCENE 1. Palace of Dark Plain. A great hall made of black marble, with pillars supporting the high ceiling. The windows are tall with colored glass. In there, a throne made of gold and black steel, with silk pillow as the cushion. On the ceiling above the throne, a glass panel with circular shape. The light of red moon shines through it, showering the throne in a red light. ARKANSUS in his royal armor sits on the throne, closing his eyes but not asleep. He breathes slowly and sometimes brushes his hair with his fingers. Suddenly, the door of the hall opens. SYLLANIUS in his steel armor walks in with a sword hanging on his left hip. He walks with pride and then kneels before ARKANSUS.
SYLLANIUS (solemnly saluting). I’ve come to answer your summon, my Lord.
ARKANSUS (nodding). Welcome, SYLLANIUS. Tell me, how long you have served me?
SYLLANIUS (proud expression, solemn voice) “One hundred and five years, my Lord, and I’m proud of it.”
ARKANSUS: “Indeed, you should be. Among my followers, I can only see you as the strongest one.”
(ARKANSUS descends from his throne.)
ARKANSUS. Which is why, I am confident to choose you, as my champion.”
SYLLANIUS ( surprised face and tone). My Lord?”
ARKANSUS (nodding).Yes, a champion. You’ve proven yourself through all this time. You didn’t show any hesitation, fear, and disobedience. That is why, I’m going to grant upon you my power.”
ARKANSUS lifts his sword above SYLLANIUS’ head.
ARKANSUS (with raised voice). SYLLANIUS, do you willing to follow your masters’ order, till the end of your life?”
SYLLANIUS (solemn voice and expression). I do
ARKANSUS. Do you willing to provide endless obedience?”
SYLLANIUS (solemn voice and expression). I do.
ARKANSUS. And undoubted courage?
SYLLANIUS (solemn voice and expression). I do.
ARKANSUS (smiling). Then rise now, Champion of Sheogroth, and accept your gift.
(SYLLANIUS stands, following his master’s order. ARKANSUS puts the tip of his sword on SYLLANIUS’ forehead. Fire rises from the sword and flies into SYLLANIUS.)
ARKANSUS (raised voice and lifted head)I hereby proclaim you, as the champion of Sheogroth. I grant you a limitless power, to stand proudly and destroy those who seek to against us.”
(ARKANSUS puts his sword back into the sheathe. SYLLANIUS feels his new power grows inside. He takes few steps backward and then unsheathes his sword. He swings his sword around like it doesn’t weight even a pound.)
SYLLANIUS (with big smile). Thank you, my Lord!
ARKANSUS (shaking his head) But our little ceremony is not yet over, SYLLANIUS. I will give you your first task.
(SYLLANIUS kneels before ARKANSUS.)
SYLLANIUS (bowing his head). I am ready, my Lord.”
ARKANSUS. You’ve been proclaimed as a champion, indeed, and it was me who did so. But I still demand a proof of loyalty.
(SYLLANIUS lifts his head.)
SYLLANIUS (serious expression) “What do you wish, sir?”
ARKANSUS. Souls. I need few, innocent souls to sharpen my sword. And I think I know which souls that perfect for such task.
SYLLANIUS (lowering his head as a sign of acceptance). Then I’ll bring it for you, sir.
ARKANSUS: “Good. Then, bring me the souls of your wife and daughter.”
(A moment of silence. SYLLANIUS face is showing that he is shocked and surprised.)
SYLLANIUS (confused expression). M…my Lord?
ARKANSUS. “You didn’t hear me? Very well, I shall repeat it once more. Bring me the souls of your wife and daughter.”
SYLLANIUS (nodding with doubt)….Y-yes, my Lord. I shall try to carry out your orders.
ARKANSUS (shaking his head with displeased expression). I don’t take trials, experiments, or errors, SYLLANIUS. You HAVE to success your mission, whatever it is.
(ARKANSUS leaves the hall to his room. SYLLANIUS still kneeling on the floor, thinking about the cruel order. He then lifts his head and look to the sky through the glass panel on the ceiling.)
SYLLANIUS (desperate voice and expression). What should I do?”
SCENE 2. A circle room made of white marble. A large, round stone table is in the middle of the room with three chairs. On the wall, several torches are burning brightly. Both the walls and the floor reflect the light dimly. There is no window in the room, and the only entrance of the room is through the tall, iron door full of carvings. ARKANSUS, ALERI, and CAZHIN are sitting on their chairs, as they are about to discuss about SYLLANIUS.
ARKANSUS (to both ALERI and CAZHIN). I assume that you are here because you two are curious about my decision to choose SYLLANIUS, as our champion?”
ALERI (shaking her head). If you think we’re curious, my Lord, then I’m afraid it is not totally correct. We know that SYLLANIUS is a remarkable follower, and he deserves to be our champion.
CAZHIN (looking at ALERI, nodding, then turn to ARKANSUS). What we are curious about, is the task you gave him just few moments ago.
ARKANSUS (a little surprised expression). Oh, you know that?
ALERI (smiling a little). We heard your voice when we were waiting outside. Isn’t that a bit too….rash?
ARKANSUS (shaking his head with serious expression). I need to know if he is ready to serve us as a warrior. I can’t take any chance that he will fail us simply because of foolish matters like love and compassion.
CAZHIN (grins to ARKANSUS). I agree, my Lord. I, too, don’t want to have a soldier under my command disrupted by such folly.
ALERI (to both ARKANSUS and CAZHIN). But I don’t think it will be easy. SYLLANIUS loves and care for his family more than anyone. After you’ve left, I saw SYLLANIUS’ face was far more desperate than a rabbit chased by an eagle.
ARKANSUS (leaning on his chair with concerned face). Which means his heart is still….tender…Very well. Both of you, I want you to pull him deeper into our side. Give him everything that wanted by male mortals. Treasure, women, anything. I think he needs some….support.”
ALERI and CAZHIN are looking at each other with grinning. Then they turn to their master.
ALERI (rising from her chair). I know just what it is. Let me take the first turn.
Both ALERI and CAZHIN leave the room. ARKANSUS still sitting on his chair with concerned face.
SCENE 3
SYLLANIUS walks into the hall of Palace of Rose. ALERI, Goddess of Sheogroth, sits on her throne made of wood and covered in red silk. Around her, several dancers are dancing in their long dresses. SYLLANIUS, with paying no attention to the dancers, kneels immediately before ALERI.
SYLLANIUS (bowing head). I’m at your service, my Lady.
ALERI (smiling big, claps her hand once) Ah, SYLLANIUS! Welcome. You must be tired after travelling from your mansion in Lylorion to my hall. Perhaps I should prepare you a carriage next time I summon you.
SYLLANIUS (still looking down) I’m grateful for your attention, my Lady, but it is not a trouble for me to simply answering your summon.”
ALERI (smiling, shaking her head). Spoken like a true warrior.
ALERI descends from her throne and walks toward SYLLANIUS.
ALERI: “So, SYLLANIUS, I heard about this troubling task came from ARKANSUS. Any progress you can tell me?”
SYLLANIUS (with desperate voice)….As far as I concern, I’m afraid not, my Lady.
ALERI (puffs out breath). Hmph..understandable. One cannot just simply give up a loved companion, am I right?
SYLLANIUS (nodding slowly). Yes…my Lady.
ALERI. However, SYLLANIUS, as a champion you swore to obey your master. Whatever the situation is, you are bound to your oath.
SYLLANIUS lowers his head in silence.
ALERI (touching his shoulder). But don’t you worry, now. I have an interesting offer for you.
ALERI claps her hands. Her dancers slowly moving to SYLLANIUS and dancing around him.
SYLLANIUS (surprised and confused). My Lady, what are you….
ALERI: “You see, SYLLANIUS, if it’s a lady touch you need, you don’t have to burden yourself. I know that your wife gives you that touch every day and night. But look around you now. I can provide you with any woman you want. They are just as warm and ravishing as your wife. Some of them even more.”
SYLLANIUS remain silent.
ALERI (her face shows curiosity, then she makes a conclusion). Oh, you’re thinking about your daughter, am I right? Don’t you worry. You can have as much as you want from them. Now, I’ve offered you the replacement, what else you expect?
SYLLANIUS slowly stands.
ALERI (caressing SYLLANIUS’ cheek). Can’t you see how fine they are, SYLLANIUS? Take all of them if you wish, but first you must offer the blood of your wife and daughter to us.
SYLLANIUS lifts his head and look into ALERI’s face with displeased expression.
SYLLANIUS (shaking his head). They are fine, but they are not filled with any love. Only lust. My wife is finer than any of them, and she’s filled with love. And so my daughter. No, I will not trade my family for a bunch of whores.
SYLLANIUS stands. Then he walks out from the palace, leaving ALERI in anger and shame.
ALERI (heavily breathing, angry and embarrassed) You…how dare you...
Suddenly, a sinister laugh breaks. CAZHIN comes in from nowhere, laughing in mockery toward ALERI. He walks around them with shaking his head.
CAZHIN (grinning and shaking his head, looking at ALERI). My my my. What did you said before? You know what he wants?
ALERI (looking at CAZHIN with anger and embarrassment). What do you want?!
CAZHIN (lifts his shoulder). Ah, nothing, I was simply observing. Merely interested with your attemot but I must say, I’m a little…hmph, disappointed.
ALERI (high voice, almost screaming) Get out of my palace, now!
CAZHIN (shaking his head, stepping back a little). Ooh, tsk tsk tsk, no need to be so grumpy. I’m about to, anyway. Perhaps this is my turn to…alter his course.
SCENE 4
Palace of Jewels
Midday. A large grotto, with an underground lake inside. There are several holes on the ceiling, and the sunlight shines through them, enlightening the grotto. There are precious stones, jewelries and golden coins all over the place, including in the clear lake. On the middle of the lake, there is a throne made of diamond sitting on a rock. The throne is connected to the edge of the lake by a crystal bridge. CAZHIN is sitting on the throne, playing some gold coins in his hands.
SYLLANIUS (kneeling before CAZHIN). I’ve come to answer your summon, my Lord.
CAZHIN (smiling, surprised face). SYLLANIUS! Welcome, welcome!
SYLLANIUS. Is there anything you wish from me, sire?
CAZHIN (waving his hand). Ah, calm yourself a bit, SYLLANIUS. Take a seat next to me, now.
SYLLANIUS stands and sits on a chair next to CAZHIN’s throne.
CAZHIN (pointing around, showing his wealth). What do you think about my palace, and my treasury, SYLLANIUS?
SYLLANIUS (lowers his head). Magnificent, sire. No doubt you are the richest noble in the world.
CAZHIN (lifts his shoulders). Ah, nothing but truth, that’s what you said. Take a chest full of gold from here, and I still have plenty. There’s no way I can be poor.
SYLLANIUS (nodding). No doubt, my Lord.
CAZHIN (puts his arm on SYLLANIUS’ shoulders). Which is why, I’m more than willing to share my wealth with you.”
SYLLANIUS (with puzzled face): “M..my Lord?”
CAZHIN (nods). Yes. You see, I’m bored with the fact that I’ve been enjoying my wealth alone all this time. And now you are here, champion of Sheogroth. I can share some of my wealth with you, only if you are willing to do one thing.
SYLLANIUS (become curious). ….What is it, my Lord?
CAZHIN (pointing around again). Tons of gold waiting for you, oh great champion! We ask nothing but small sacrifice of your wife and daughter, and you will be the wealthiest mortal ever live!
There is a moment of silence, before SYLLANIUS answers.
SYLLANIUS (rises from his chair, shaking his head). Those coins may enough to buy Lylorion, but my family’s far more expensive than any mountain of gold.
CAZHIN (surprised, confused face). W..what?
SYLLANIUS. I’m sorry, my Lord. If there’s nothing you want to discuss but that matter, I will have to leave now.”
SYLLANIUS, without permission, leaving the Palace of Jewels.
SCENE 5
Palace of Dark Plain
Night. The sky is masked in black clouds. Lightnings and thunders rambling from them, invading the silence of night. SYLLANIUS in his armor hesitantly walks into the palace, answering the summon of his master, ARKANSUS. He is waiting for him on his throne, with a face of anger. Slowly, SYLLANIUS approach him.
SYLLANIUS (slowly kneels). I’m answering your….
ARKANSUS (high tone, angry expression. Interrupts SYLLANIUS’ words and stands up from his chair). Over with the nonsense, SYLLANIUS!
SYLLANIUS goes silent. ARKANSUS walks around him.
ARKANSUS (looking at SYLLANIUS with anger and rushing breath). I am waiting and waiting and waiting! What keeps you from finishing your task?!
SYLLANIUS remains silent. ARKANSUS becomes impatient. He lifts SYLLANIUS’ head without touching him.
ARKANSUS (growling sound). Have you gone mute? Speak now! What makes you think you can simply ignore my demand, Syllanius?!
SYLLANIUS (looking at ARKANSUNS hesitantly). I am afraid that your order is impossible to be executed, my Lord…
Furiously, ARKANSUS lifts SYLLANIUS without touching him, only by waving his hand. He takes the power given to SYLLANIUS by choking him. As SYLLANIUS stands without being able to move, he unsheathes his sword.
ARKANSUS (roaring). Disobedience?! Intolerable!
ARKANSUS lifts his sword high, and slashes SYLLANIUS’ chest, cutting his heart in instance. SYLLANIUS falls to the floor.
ARKANSUS (kneeling beside SYLLANIUS, whispering to him). Know that after this, I will come for your family myself, and take their souls to sharpen my blade.
ARKANSUS, using his magic, burns SYLLANIUS’ body to cremate him alive. SYLLANIUS looking at him with sight of terror and anger.
SCENE 6
Realm of Death
A vast rocky plain, with dark sky. On the middle of it, there is a stair ascending to heaven on the sky. Beside of it, a large hole is wide open, an entrance to hell. Between them, VAKANTOR, the true god, sits on a throne as a judge. He judges countless souls and decides whether they go to hell or heaven. SYLLANIUS walks to him, kneels, and waiting for his judgment without any expression.
VAKANTOR (stands from his chair). Well, well, champion of the damned, Syllanius. Finally your fate brings you here.
SYLLANIUS doesn’t answer, keeping his silence. VAKANTOR walks around him.
VAKANTOR. I am sure you know that you need not any fair judgment, as your sins are far than enough to bring you to the lowest depth of hell. However, Syllanius, I have to admit, I am amazed by your constitution and dedication to your dark masters. You didn’t do the sins you’ve done because of greed, but because of faith and loyalty. Both of them shattered when your masters betrayed you. So now, I have an offer for you; a chance of an attonement.
Syllanius lifts his head quickly and paying attention to Vakantor’s words.
SYLLANIUS (grateful expression). Oh, Lord, Vakantor, God of All. Thank you for your mercy. Please, anything to serve you.
VAKANTOR (raising his hand above SYLLANIUS and walks around him). Your powers have gone, for they originally belong to Arkansus. However, you still have your true power, the power of mortals. It is gained through experience and trainings. This power will be the only power you can hold. Should you able to eliminate the two Sheogroth deities, Aleri and Cazhin, I shall grant you my power for the final fight against Arkansus. And if you success in defeating him, your sins will be forgiven, and a salvation shall come for your wife and daughter. What say you?
SYLLANIUS (nodding confidently). I am yours to command. But I need weapons…
VAKANTOR (nods). It shall be done.
SYLLANIUS. But why I should kill the other two first? Cutting off the head of the snake at once is better.
VAKANTOR. ARKANSUS’ strength is supported by those two deities. Lust, Wealth, Power, these are the main power source of Sheogroths. Also, should you kill ARKANSUS before the others, one of them will become the new chief deity.
SYLLANIUS. So I have to cut them one by one?
VAKANTOR. Precisely.
SYLLANIUS. Well, I am ready to fight, my Lord.
VAKANTOR (waved his robe). Then be gone now!
Using his power, VAKANTOR sends SYLLANIUS back to the dark plain, resurrected as the Champion of truth.
SCENE 7
Dark Plain
A vast desert with nothing but stones and black grasses. The sky is dim and covered in grey clouds, enlighten only by the red moon. SYLLANIUS, equipped with his new armor and legendary sword, The Rune Blade. He then sits on a stone.
SYLLANIUS (talking to himself, chin on hand). Three targets…..all right, I’ll go to ALERI first.
SYLLANIUS stands, but then he sits again.
SYLLANIUS (thinking hard). But how do I suppose to kill her?
For some moment, SYLLANIUS sits on the stone, sharpening his sword. He is thinking about the best way to kill ALERI, the Goddess of Sheogroth. Then, he stands up, signaling that an idea has come.
SYLLANIUS (smiling). I know just what it needs.
SCENE 8
Palace of Rose
An ancient kitchen. Nobody is in presence. The fire from the fireplace is still blazing on the logs stuffed in to keep it burning. SYLLANIUS creeps in slowly. He picks a death rose from the vines that hanging outside the window.
SYLLANIUS (grins while looking at the rose). This will do just fine.
SYLLANIUS walks to the table slowly. He then picks up an apple, a small thin knife, a small pestle and mortar. He cuts the rose into little pieces and grinds it with the pestle and mortar.
SYLLANIUS (covering his nose while grinding). So fragrant, so beautiful, yet so deadly.
SYLLANIUS dips the small knife into the oil of the death rose. Then he injected the oil into the apple carefully, without leaving too much trace on the rind.
SYLLANIUS (giggles evilly). This will make a fine morning dish.
SYLLANIUS begins to walk, but then he stops.
SYLLANIUS (pats his head). Ah, I forgot. It has to be decorated first.
SYLLANIUS then carved several words on the apple.
SYLLANIUS (reading his own writings while carving). Only…for…the….most….beautiful….one. There you go, done.
SYLLANIUS wipes the apple using his hand. Then he takes a small ceramic plate to serves it, and walks out from the kitchen silently.
SCENE 9
Palace of Death Rose
A balcony. The floor is made of crème marble. The entrance is three doorways closed by large red curtains made of silk. The balcony is facing the castle garden, which is filled with many deadly flowers and plants. There is a wooden round table with an armchair. Several pots of flowers are placed near the fences of the balcony, decorating the place. SYLLANIUS creeps in from the entrance. He serves the apple with the plate on the table.
SYLLANIUS (smiles confidently). Now let’s see if she is quite smart for this.
SYLLANIUS quickly walks away and hides behind the pots of flowers. Later then, ALERI walks into the balcony with dancing and singing.
ALERI (smiling, and then breathes the air). Ah, what a fine day it is. Although, of course, sometimes I hate it when it is morning but the sky is still dark and there is still a moon – especially a red moon!
ALERI walks to the fence of the balcony to oversee her garden and territories.
ALERI (shaking her head). Without the light of the sun, how can my garden looks beautiful?
SYLLANIUS (lifts his head to peek without being noticed and then whispering). Damn you, bitch! Just sit down and eat the cursed apple!
ALERI walks to the chair and sit on it, while SYLLANIUS lowers his head to hide. For some moment she closes her eyes, relaxing.
ALERI (still closing her eyes). Hmm, too bad, SYLLANIUS is already dead. If only he do what we ordered him to, maybe now I can taste his….power of men (giggles).
ALERI suddenly attracted by the apple on the table. She picks it and notices the carven words on it. Suddenly, she laughs.
ALERI (smiling, shaking her head). And it is served to the right person!
Without any hesitation, she eats the apple slowly and proudly. Suddenly, she feels dizzy and sleepy. Then she falls on the floor from her chair, trapped in an endless sleep because of the poison. SYLLANIUS slowly comes out from his hiding with a smile of success. He approaches ALERI with the knife he used to carved the words.
SYLLANIUS (kneels beside ALERI). May your darkened heart never beat anymore, Sheogroth bitch.
SYLLANIUS stabs her heart immediately. When he is sure that ALERI is no more, he leaves the balcony in silent.

SCENE 10
Palace of Jewel
On the lake, CAZHIN is sitting on his throne, playing with a handful of gold coins and precious stones. He enjoys it for awhile, and then throws them into the lake. He is bored as there is neither task nor a mortal to trick.
CAZHIN (sigh). Ah, if only SYLLANIUS is still alive. I can tell him to bring a mortal here and play some game.
SYLLANIUS walks in, dressed in a long, brown robe with his head covered by the hood. He kneels at the other end of the bridge of the lake with his head facing down.
SYLLANIUS. My Lord, Cazhin, I have a delightful news for you.
CAZHIN (becomes interested, sits properly). Delightful news? What is it?
SYLLANIUS (grins without being noticed). Lord ARKANSUS decided to send you a gift. I present to you, The Rune Blade (takes out The Rune Blade from his robe).
CAZHIN stands up quickly with fully surprised.
CAZHIN (amazed expression). The Rune Blade? Sword of SYLLANIUS? It can’t be!
SYLLANIUS. But it is true, my Lord. Lord ARKANSUS delivered this sword through his servant, and his servant through me.
CAZHIN (claps his hands in joy). Then bring me the blade so I can see it myself!
SYLLANIUS stands and walks toward CAZHIN. When he is right before him, he throws the robe aside, revealing his true appearance.
CAZHIN (surprised and frightened). S-SYLLANIUS?!
SYLLANIUS (grins). Yes, “my Lord”. Let me show you that this is the real Rune Blade.
With one slash, SYLLANIUS brings CAZHIN down on the floor with his chest wide open, spraying blood.
CAZHIN (gasping). G-GUARDS!
CAZHIN releases his last breath. Several guards, fully armed, arrive and quickly arrest SYLLANIUS. Before they grab him, SYLLANIUS throws the sword away. The Rune Blade vanishes, as he is being dragged away to the Palace of Dark Plain.

SCENE 11
Palace of Dark Plain.
On the hall, SYLLANIUS is being dragged in. ARKANSUS, being informed about SYLLANIUS’ acts, quickly walks in to see his former champion being brought to him alive. He looks at him with arrogant face. SYLLANIUS is smiling, although being chained, and looking back at ARKANSUS.
ARKANSUS (high voice and confident expression). Well, well, worm! You’ve managed to kill my servants, but now you see nothing but imminent death.
SYLLANIUS (grins). It is still a long way to the gallows, you vile demon.
ARKANSUS (arrogantly smiling, shaking his head). Still the old SYLLANIUS I knew.
ARKANSUS walks around him.
ARKANSUS. So, you still dare to step on my land once more, filthy wretch? What is it that you want, mortal? A fair, duel with me?
SYLLANIUS (laughs shortly). With pleasure! VAKANTOR! My Lord! I have fulfilled my promise! Grant me your power!
Suddenly, SYLLANIUS feels a power emerging inside of him. He slowly stands and immediately breaks his cuffs, throwing away the guards that putting him down. The wave of power erases ARKANSUS’ strength. He no longer feels his power.
ARKANSUS (feeling confused and angry). What….what happened to me?! What have you done, you earthworm!
SYLLANIUS (shakes his head). I just feel fresh, that’s all. Now, take out your sword, ARKANSUS!
ARKANSUS (surprised for a moment. He gets angry). How dare you….very well! Death is your wish!
ARKANSUS unsheathes his sword and swing it toward SYLLANIUS. The sword hits his armor without doing any damage.
ARKANSUS (surprised and confused). What? What…it can’t be!
SYLLANIUS (grins). My turn.
SYLLANIUS lifts his sword high, just a moment before he drops it right on ARKANSUS head. The sword is deeply planted into his head, causing blood spurting brutally. His dead body drops, laying cold on the floor.
SYLLANIUS (falls on his knees). That’s for my wife and daughter, you ruffian.
Suddenly VAKANTOR’s voice is echoing in the hall.
VAKANTOR. Well done, SYLLANIUS. As I’ve said before, you will be forgiven for your sins, and your family has been delivered from the Dark Plain to The Land of Peace, your final heaven.
SYLLANIUS (tired expression, smiling). “..Thank you, my Lord…I’m coming home…
SYLLANIUS slowly falls to the floor.

No comments: